Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been working hard on tuning of the Maverick X ds for some time now. Last night we completed our tune which nets 20 wheel hp more than a stock X ds! This is on a 100% otherwise stock machine. Today we will be testing stock tunes with our cat bypass and "Double Barrel" exhaust. We will likely offer a stock tune with fuel corrections for exhaust components for those who don't want to make more than stock boost.

After this has been completed, we will be tuning with our exhaust components in place.

Pictures, dynos and videos to follow. We are planning on bringing the machine to Glamis this weekend to put some hard test miles on it and get some good datalogs to ensure everything is running within safe parameters in real world conditions. Stay tuned!!!

Glamis 11-22-2014

20141122_125220_zps9b99e6e3.jpg

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All work done last week was verified at the dunes over the weekend. There were 0 issues, hiccups, check engine lights, etc. The tune is solid.

Exhaust and Reflash packages will be up on our website in approximately 1 week.

·
Premium Member
1,551 Posts
Is this what you have to do for your re-flash?

"ECU IS NOT OPENED, and glued back together, as everyone else's is, keeps factory seal, for maximum protection from the elements, no chance of mud getting in the ecu, seal is factory."

·
Administrator
2,390 Posts
And hopefully we can get back to the EVO 1 technical thread again....thanks for the recent exchanges.

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
I don't even have a turbo but that was good. I'm voting for Kip & thanks EVO for all that you guys are doing.

·
Registered
235 Posts
dead thread, any additonal updated info? i just got a 2016 max turbo and want to do some upgrades, reflash,cat delete, belt gauge etc.....whats the performance gain on the 16 models with your reflash, any data?

·
Registered
36 Posts
dead thread, any additonal updated info? i just got a 2016 max turbo and want to do some upgrades, reflash,cat delete, belt gauge etc.....whats the performance gain on the 16 models with your reflash, any data?
Good question, I'd like to k ow also if there's any difference 15 & 16 kinda the reason my 16 XRS is still stock..

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good question, I'd like to k ow also if there's any difference 15 & 16 kinda the reason my 16 XRS is still stock..
The difference between the 15 and 16 is that the 16 comes with larger injectors and better fueling in the ECU.

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The main difference between the 15 and 16's is that the injectors are bigger in 16.
We recommend when keeping the stock turbo to run. Our Stage 5 ECU tune, CAT BYPASS PIPE, Double barrel exhaust system, tubro charge tubes, and turbo blow off valve kit. We are seeing about 26hp over stock.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I did the hole set up on my 16 and it made world of difference I took it to the dealer where I bought the mav and they said it was faster than the artic cat they were running with 20lbs of boost

·
Vendor
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I did the hole set up on my 16 and it made world of difference I took it to the dealer where I bought the mav and they said it was faster than the artic cat they were running with 20lbs of boost
We are happy to hear. We here at EVO strive to get the best performance for our customers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts