Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Add Power, Performance, and Drivability to YOUR Maverick!!!

Order your ECU Flash TODAY and SAVE with our introductory offer!!!

PM or Call to order!

Chris
Devious PowerSports
503-512-7390 Shop Line
503-799-4706 Direct Line

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does it raise the rev limiter?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Little more info would be a great idea

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
so this flash gives u 6hp and mr rpm's don't ?

·
Registered
216 Posts
This sounds good, So When they do the exhaust will it be a different flash then this one? Are they gonna be running a fuel controller with the exhaust or do they tune the stock ECU for the exhaust?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Reactions: salomon

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Strangely cryptic answers. Isn't this what Mrrpm is doing? What all is being done? How does it increase performance?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm more concerned with what it does before I need to know the price of it, Chris any more details??

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I will tell you what know about it since they have been testing it all on my friends Max. Phil said they moved RPM limiter to 8500Rpm. Eliminating shaft savers and allows g it to Rev in Low instead of the eco mode in low.
Changed up fueling and timing to gain the 6to 7 HP. Also they turned he sensitivity of the Knock Sensor back 18% so it won't be so fast at pulling timing out and slowing you down.
Does not sound like there was any new net gains to be had with Exhaust system and tuning in looks like the factory Exhaust is tune just right and they tried some different stuff with no luck. A light weight Exhaust will give you HP from weigh savings. But they also said the exhaust would show HP Loss to so I'm waiting to hear some more.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Weight savings does not = more hp. Just saying.

Reactions: younker

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Thats true, but it does increase your power to weight ratio which should give you better acceleration.

Reactions: Tomcat

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Well the Rule was if I remember correctly and I could be off a little so be easy on me. But I think it was 1Hp for every 7 lbs shaved or gained . So losing weight is like gaining HP .

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Just to let everyone know this is a very brand new and we will be posting up all the info here shortly. Thank you for the patience..

Devious PowerSports ,Tyler

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks Tyler. Since the product is now available can you provide us a specific commentary on what your product does or doesn’t achieve relative to the below competitors information?

I want to purchase a reflash but I am rather confused now.

raise rev limit to 8500rpms
Low range limit 8500 RPM
No speed limit in low range
No torque limit on acceleration ( halfshaft saver removed)
Race start (Throttle opening while cranking allowed)
FAN activation at 167°F (75°C)
Engine and air temperature limp limit raised (limp home at 248°F (120°C) only)
no vehicle speed limit
100% throttle in low range, no need for sport low mod, & gear position on display reads correctly.
Allow gas & brake at the same time
Right now, I have two tunes, 8500RPM rev limit, or 9500RPM rev limit, otherwise the same.
I can change timing, fuel, and have different rev limit, if desired, for $50. more
The ecu can be reflashed back to stock if necessary.

Can I have this installed in Steamboat? Also, how will installing clutching, PC5, and a cat delete benefit my car with your reflash product?

1 - 20 of 207 Posts