Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
I am picking up my 19 x ds in 2 weeks and wanted to get an extra belt, I know nothing so if this is stupid question please bare with me - 2019 x3 xds turbo r, brand new and completely stock do i need to do anything regarding clutch or anything else if i want to use that belt? Also I looked at the Dayco XTX5034 q on amazon and it says that wont fit 2018 rc turbo r so wondering what would fit 2019 xds turbo r and what is best and most cost effective

·
Registered
308 Posts
I am picking up my 19 x ds in 2 weeks and wanted to get an extra belt, I know nothing so if this is stupid question please bare with me - 2019 x3 xds turbo r, brand new and completely stock do i need to do anything regarding clutch or anything else if i want to use that belt? Also I looked at the Dayco XTX5034 q on amazon and it says that wont fit 2018 rc turbo r so wondering what would fit 2019 xds turbo r and what is best and most cost effective
I don't think there are any differences in the belt size from different years. It better fit, I have the 2018 RS. Haven't tried it yet cause I'm still on the factory belt. The other fellow here is running it, so logically it will fit. Here are the dimensions from Dayco; XTX5034 L-44.000 W-1.535

Attachments

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
xtx5034 is the correct belt for the x3
still dont understand why people call the gboost a evo belt...many sell the same gboost belt

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Anybody try a AA Stryker CVT belt?
Good question, I just ordered 2 Stykers. My machine eats belts for breakfast, PWRTune 3int.. my belts never get over 160degF and all hard sand riding.
Not acceptable. Have you checked your clutch alignment? I recall Mega posted a good tutorial and video not to long ago.

What size tires are you running ?

No other reason I can think of why your car is "eating belts for breakfast".

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Not acceptable. Have you checked your clutch alignment? I recall Mega posted a good tutorial and video not to long ago.

What size tires are you running ?

No other reason I can think of why your car is "eating belts for breakfast".
I agree. I ran all dune season on the gboost belt and it's still alive. AA tune but same HP. I'm not easy on my max. You may have another issue. Or you don't break your belts in correctly.

Edit to add content: toward the end of the season I was seeing 180's and 190's...was just waiting for it to go to throw on a new one. Never did.

On another note, be sure to leave some feedback on those AA belts.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts