·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audioformz roof with stereo, amp and the 6x9's
QE Front differential
Pro Armor Doors
MSA Vice beed lock wheels and 30" Outlaw Radials also set of 30" Rock Tames
Light bars are in but havnt installed them yet.

Still looking for or waiting on
Power Steering, I am on the list with ATV Outfitters hoping it is soon.
Windshield I want a fold down.
Axles, not sure who has them yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
791 Posts
Audioformz roof with stereo, amp and the 6x9's
QE Front differential
Pro Armor Doors
MSA Vice beed lock wheels and 30" Outlaw Radials also set of 30" Rock Tames
Light bars are in but havnt installed them yet.

Still looking for or waiting on
Power Steering, I am on the list with ATV Outfitters hoping it is soon.
Windshield I want a fold down.
Axles, not sure who has them yet.
You are probably going to want rackzilla or at least upgraded tie rods and a clutch kit with those 30's. Looks sweet so far.... I talked with Cobra Axel a few weeks back and he said a couple weeks for axels, so he may have them by now. Gorrilla already has axels available but the Cobra's are far cheaper and seem to be holding up as well or better....

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Just wondering why you went with the wicked bilt power steering over the ez steer?

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be changing the clutch, also the rack but that will be next month or two. I need to start riding it now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard wicked was stronger and after putting in the QE I am affraid the ez might not be enough. I put the ez on a XP 900 and running the outlaw 2 tires it really could stand to be stronger, in mud or dirt I have to get it moving a little for it to turn.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
528 Posts
Summer Brothers has axles ready to go...stock and + sizes. The Wicked built has a number of redesigns since the Commander to make it even stronger and more reliable (and you'll get heavier duty ties rods with it)

·
Premium Member
8,467 Posts
Summer Brothers has axles ready to go...stock and + sizes. The Wicked built has a number of redesigns since the Commander to make it even stronger and more reliable (and you'll get heavier duty ties rods with it)

i was told in a PM that with the power steering you do not get tie rods with it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
i was told in a PM that with the power steering you do not get tie rods with it.
when I spoke to them I told them we didn't need them (since we are +4)...sounds like I made a wrong assumption they came with them (as in the past) thanks for the heads up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts