Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Lol not calling anyone out but in another thread I stated they would be something new coming out within a year and everyone doubted me. :)

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
He did say it will help current Maverick owner compete with the new XP1K. So they may be new models coming out but it also sounds like there will be an aftermarket mod that we can buy that will give us more performance. Yes guys Dennis is a nice guy and he is a straight shooter. So he must have some inside BRP contacts. Lets not bash someone for sharing info just because they might know more than we do.

Reactions: TBONE21 and st222

·
Registered
713 Posts
He did say it will help current Maverick owner compete with the new XP1K. So they may be new models coming out but it also sounds like there will be an aftermarket mod that we can buy that will give us more performance. Yes guys Dennis is a nice guy and he is a straight shooter. So he must have some inside BRP contacts. Lets not bash someone for sharing info just because they might know more than we do.

Thanks Marty, much appreciated.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I'm looking forward to these new releases, ill have to be really impressed before I trade my maverick on one

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I am in fact the same person. Go see the post, I revealed who the guy was after he told me it was ok. It was Monster Products :: The Masters of Off Road Fuel Injections and you can email him yourself and ask him to verify what I said. You can go ahead and question me that's cool. You can also go to the commander forums and see who I am and learn a little bit about me. I tell it like it is and I don't talk shit. So spend a minute and send Steve Bramham <[email protected]> at Monster Tuner and verify my post if you would like. Then you can STFU and not question me as you don't know me from jack.

This is me

My first 3 hours with my Commander X

This is also me

The First 3 Hours in my Commander X - Can-Am Commander Forum

You can see from this post that I have worked with can-am in the past.

Thanks

Dennis
LOL, did you get your panties in a bunch? My post was not insulting, and all your response did was demonstrate a lack of maturity or intelligence. Which is it? When you keep trying to include yourself in topics for the sake of readin you own words, would it not be fair to expect a couple questions here and there? I'd think so. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
LOL, did you get your panties in a bunch? My post was not insulting, and all your response did was demonstrate a lack of maturity or intelligence. Which is it? When you keep trying to include yourself in topics for the sake of readin you own words, would it not be fair to expect a couple questions here and there? I'd think so. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
You were certainly on the border of it and now this post demonstrates your lack of maturity. IMO. Why does it bother you so much that someone claims to know info that you don't? So are you used to the heat in the kitchen?

Reactions: Sedalia Jay

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
If the story doesn't come true in September then I could see busting the guys balls then but why now? I wouldn't think he would make a statement like this if there wasn't some truth to it. He would be setting himself up for a never ending ridicule on this forum.

·
Hickory, NC
2,962 Posts
Just great! Not even a year old and already outdated, 125..150 hp dammit man! One thing that will happen is if they improve on the transmission I will be trading up. If its just a few ponies, mud flaps, and some graphics they can have it

·
Registered
713 Posts

You called me out, I respond and now you question my maturity and intelligence. You questioned the validity of my post regarding the ECU, I gave you the persons contact info for you to verify it for yourself. Which I also posted in that very same thread. I also showed you that I have been a contributing part of the can-am forums for a long time. You insinuated that I was full of shit so I gave you some information about myself to show you that I am a stand up person. Now you are saying that I post in other threads just to read my own words. Either way Can-Am will announce something that week. As I said I don't know exactly what as they wouldn't tell me. We can continue this conversation then and in the meantime please reach out to Monster Tuner and confirm what I said. I'd even be happy to forward the email thread I have to you if you would like.

In all seriousness, read both of my posts to you. No where did I insult you or question you in anyway. You however have personally attacked my integrity as well as insult me and I don't take it lightly.

I apologize to the rest of the people in the forums for this and the previous post. I was simply trying to share some information that I had based off of a reputable resource. I didn't realize this guy had so many issues with me.

Dennis

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm waiting on my red black and white maxx. Since the maxx just hit the market, I can't imagine it will involve any sort of change for the maxx. I know popo offers an engine kit to up the power on the 900 rzr's. I believe the kit was talked about when the jagged x was released.

·
Registered
158 Posts
One more thing; it's not like Swerve just announced a cure for cancer. If something is announced great; if something isn't announced big deal. I love the forum, but some people are just idiots! It's not like what can am chooses to do or not do dramatically alters our lives.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Lol at least sum 1 else is getting theyr balls busted! Lol.kinda odd I said it first! And then this dude gets slammed for commenting ha ha ha, oh well I personally don't think it will be anything major, but new models non the less! Thats all I was told, so thats all I'm saying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
150 Posts
There will be an XMR sxs released in Sept. I heard i directly from the Canam Rep @ Mudnationals in Texas, this past Spring.
That being said, I'm ready for some factory fender flares. .

·
Registered
713 Posts
Lol at least sum 1 else is getting theyr balls busted! Lol.kinda odd I said it first! And then this dude gets slammed for commenting ha ha ha, oh well I personally don't think it will be anything major, but new models non the less! Thats all I was told, so thats all I'm saying.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry Kelly, when I said you heard it here first I meant in this thread and not directly from me. Just clarification for the other people in this thread. My intent wasn't to hijack your thread just so I can read my own words.

21 - 40 of 125 Posts