Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as many of u know from the commander forum when I got word of the maverick I started shouting! And turns out it was true, well my dealer told me today that sept 15 I believe it was? But sept for sure at their dealer show there are 2 new models coming out! What they are I do not know but ther are 2 models coming for sure!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I personally believe there will be an xmr type factory mudder sxs and maybe a something utilitarian with a bench seat? Maybe all out work horse type?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
that would be nice

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone on here was saying that jri was working with can am on their shocks. Maybe it has something to do with that?

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Someone on here was saying that jri was working with can am on their shocks. Maybe it has something to do with that?

Doubtful

·
Registered
713 Posts
You heard it here first. Around Sept 23rd Can-Am will make an announcement that will rival the new XP1k. Mark my words, I have it on the best resource you can find. I can't say what, I can't say the exact day but the info comes from someone inside of can-am. The week of the 16th they will announce it to the dealers and the following week it will go public. The announcement will also include something that has to do with can-am working with an aftermarket company to help the current Maverick owners compete with the XP1K. You don't have to believe me, just come back to this post that week and you will see.

Dennis

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yep.. I actually got this info a week or so ago and wasn't going to say anything however it looks like it's already starting to leak so I decided to share what I know. What I said above is all I know but it came from someone inside BRP that I spoke to on the phone and have spoke to in the past. The person is a solid insider.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I wonder if its a better ECU or key that unlocks some performance!!! Hmmm
Whatever it is I'm sure it won't be cheap.

·
Registered
121 Posts
alright u got me...im the insider, might as well come clean.....we will be revealing our latest which is a 1500cc rotax engine strapped to the back of a unicorn...we are talkin 1 full UP(unicorn power) with an easy 4ft ground clearence....sorry no upgrade in clutch BUT WILL COME WITH HORN.:haha:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Laugh all you want, make as much fun as you want, I don't give a rats a-hole. I am a straight up guy, you can ask Desertdog, he has met me. I tell it like it is.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Look here! I dnt know what this model is, but I made that clear! I just know that 2 new models are coming . So that is happening.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hope the new models come with the QE . I spent eight hrs rock crawling today and I could have used it.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Laugh all you want, make as much fun as you want, I don't give a rats a-hole. I am a straight up guy, you can ask Desertdog, he has met me. I tell it like it is.
Aren't you the same guy talking all secretive like it's some world secret about the inside hint on an ECU? Maybe you are right, but maybe you just like to invent stuff to put yourself "in the know"? Time will tell, I hope it's the first.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Aren't you the same guy talking all secretive like it's some world secret about the inside hint on an ECU? Maybe you are right, but maybe you just like to invent stuff to put yourself "in the know"? Time will tell, I hope it's the first.
I am in fact the same person. Go see the post, I revealed who the guy was after he told me it was ok. It was Monster Products :: The Masters of Off Road Fuel Injections and you can email him yourself and ask him to verify what I said. You can go ahead and question me that's cool. You can also go to the commander forums and see who I am and learn a little bit about me. I tell it like it is and I don't talk shit. So spend a minute and send Steve Bramham <[email protected]> at Monster Tuner and verify my post if you would like. Then you can STFU and not question me as you don't know me from jack.

This is me

My first 3 hours with my Commander X

This is also me

The First 3 Hours in my Commander X - Can-Am Commander Forum

You can see from this post that I have worked with can-am in the past.

Thanks

Dennis

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Well whatever it is, I hope these enhancements on these new models are compatible with the 2013 Maverick.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts