Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body have the Evan Walker racing bead lock wheels. They show on the website to be 14x7. :smile:
pics please. thanks
14-utv-beadlock-racing-wheels.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
No I don't have them anymore but had them on my RZR a few years ago. Walker Evans makes some nice wheels, and beadlocks are the only way to go.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe they are single bead locks. Just looking for something different and not as pricey as the omf bead locks

·
Registered
48 Posts
I believe they are single bead locks. Just looking for something different and not as pricey as the omf bead locks
OMF makes a very good dual beadlock combo and unless you are planning to do some extreme riding/racing you will be good with a single beadlock, just to keep the tire on the wheel if flat. I wouldn't run a SXS or ATV without beadlocks but that's just my opinion/experience. The Walker Evans are a very nice wheel, just watch how heavy you go over stock wheel/tire combo as you may need to adjust clutching to save your CVT.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
OMF does have some pretty sweet wheels. I'd Love to see a comparison between all the major wheel companies and rate them and so what they're rated for and do a shoot out between them. It would be nice to know what is the strongest wheel out there without going overweight.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
OMF is the lightest and strongest wheel out there, period. However the do come with the price tag to prove it. The key is to find the balance between what your wallet can handle and what your wife is willing to go along with

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Or what you're willing to tell her about. I've come to terms that my kids won't be going to any expensive universities so I don't mind spending there education fund on ATV parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts