Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 213 Posts

·
Official Site Vendor
7,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its here with 700 watts of power steering for your X3. Stock is less than 350. Units are completed and tested thoroughly. Eliminate unwanted steering feedback. Run 5+1 or 6+1 wheel offset for best results. Turn with your Halo engaged on any surface lock to lock.

Can Am X3 ePowersteering Kits (power steering on steroids)

Pm for Forum pricing.

New Pro UTV/ePowersteering race program. Run a Pro UTV parts sticker on your race car and get special ePowersteering pricing. PM for info.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Coming soon, 700 watts of power steering for your X3. Stock is less than 350. Units are in the prototype stage now. Anybody interested?
Absolutely. Anything better than stock but with a legitimate steering power increase would be fantastic. Show us a Video with a locked front diff and steering torque. Most jeeps/crawlers that have true front lockers cannot steer unless unlocked. We got the

·
Registered
895 Posts
hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
put me on the list, ill take one!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Video please?

An X3 with steering power that can turn with a locked front end, even if it required creeping forward, would be awesome.

Unless a Jeep has hydraulic assist or full hydraulic steering you are not steering standing still locked with big tires. If this motor upgrade has a measurable increase in steering power without overheating I'm in. Been waiting for this.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I️ thought it was just me that thought the steering felt a bit too heavy on the x3...interested to see the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,093 Posts
DPS works fine on our 2015 Turbo Maverick

Wow.

The issue is you clearly have not driven an X3 to know the difference. The 15 XDS power steering was much worse than an X3.

Most guys want more power for larger tires and more difficult terrain and situations.

How does the 15 XDS play into this anyway? Tim

Reactions: mgrotel
1 - 20 of 213 Posts