Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finished up stage one of this car build and got to have a little fun this weekend at the #dirtypokerrun in Vantage WA. It was a blast! Car worked awesome and surprised us all with how good it did for being our first time getting behind the wheel! Really looking forward to doing more work on this to get it ready to do some Worcs races and maybe a few trips to So Cal to run with some of the best! Thank you Brandon from Octane Toybox in Stanwood WA. for all the help on parts and thank you to one of my very good friends for trusting me to build his car the way I wanted! Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking!! maverick11.jpg maverick6.jpg maverick4.jpg maverick9.jpg maverick2.jpg maverick10.jpg maverick5.jpg maverick3.jpg maverick8.jpg maverick7.jpg maverick1.jpg maverick12.jpg

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How about putt'en up some specs, tires, size, clutch work ect. Any shock work?
Dropped the seats and cage down quite a bit. Mid rail is 70" wide. 30" Toyo A/T's and 15" Method Beadlocks, Modified Trinity Stage 5 exhaust, 12 Gallon Cell Dalton Purple Secondary Spring and Primary weights (for now) and everything else is stock, and we got a 50" rigid light bar up top. Now that we got a little seat time in it we're going to make a list and start getting it bullet proof and riding like a Cadillac!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks killer!!! I do agree they are a lot more comfortable to ride in than a xp1.
Thanks man! I rode in an XP1 on Saturday around the endurocross course they had for a practice lap to see if I wanted to beat the car up any more and it was a way different feeling machine. I like the way the mavericks sit a little further back way better

1 - 7 of 7 Posts