Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Sorry don't have tinted version and currently there is only one version the maverick even though it fits the max

Devious PowerSports ,Tyler

·
Registered
410 Posts
What's the price on these?

·
Registered
255 Posts
All my parts showed up and are installed! Just waiting on my Baja bumper from Turnkey and paddles..

Thanks again for the super service Tyler.

Rob.

·
Registered
228 Posts
How much shipped to 23322

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Need another pm sent i never got the first one. Shipped to 48444

·
Registered
367 Posts
Shipped to 32806 please.
Thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
I really like this windshield im just a little worried about a couple of things. will bumps and the wind make the part that is right up against the hood on both sides hit the hood and make scratches because there is no rubber?? also will the wind when riding come under that?? how tall is the windshield?? also will you please send me a price to 29485.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
There is a rubber gasket in the center that the windshield rests on on one the latches are locked so en it does not move so on the sides there is no need to worry about hitting the hood. The purpose is to redirect the air out of your face and there is a huge difference when having one on. I'm sure some wind will go through the little gaps on th hood . Additional rubber can be added if needed . About a foot tall . I'll send you a price...

Devious PowerSports, Tyler

41 - 60 of 122 Posts