Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Having a hard time justifying 189.00 for the V Flow. The EMP is $359 from Pro Utv parts. Does the EMP provide an increase in flow like the V flow? The pictures of the EMP part to the turbo from the canister definitely doesn’t look as nice as the V Flow along with the silicone tubes. Thoughts?

The canister and bigger filter of the EMP are a definite plus.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
I would just wait on the 2020 intake to come off backorder that’s what I’m going to do. Bigger airfilter bigger inlet and outlet

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Having a hard time justifying 189.00 for the V Flow. The EMP is $359 from Pro Utv parts. Does the EMP provide an increase in flow like the V flow? The pictures of the EMP part to the turbo from the canister definitely doesn’t look as nice as the V Flow along with the silicone tubes. Thoughts?

The canister and bigger filter of the EMP are a definite plus.

I can't speak for the EMP but I do have a V-flow and you definitely feel the difference over stock...it makes the X3 more responsive especially on

throttle tip in.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I didn't know the filter was bigger just thought the housing was opened up?
Filter is bigger as well. The UMP has a larger inlet (no bottleneck like stock at the bottom) which flows through a much larger opening to a larger filter. = more air without sacrificing filtration.

2018.5 X3 Max XRS // Grove Fabworks, Aftermarket Assassins, Dynojet, CT front end, CA Tech, UMP, HSP, Rugged, Sandcraft, blah blah...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts