Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the windshield and the fit is very nice and looks good. Only problem is the circulation problem while riding. I had heard of the problem prior to buying it but didn't think it would be that bad. Right now I don't have a roof on it but I ordered the pro armor roof and am hoping that will help some but have a feeling it's not gonna help at all. Does anyone have any advice or input on this? I think the only real fix will be a half windshield? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Roof will make it worse...only solution is half windshield or back windshield or windscreen..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
713 Posts
Just installed the windshield and the fit is very nice and looks good. Only problem is the circulation problem while riding. I had heard of the problem prior to buying it but didn't think it would be that bad. Right now I don't have a roof on it but I ordered the pro armor roof and am hoping that will help some but have a feeling it's not gonna help at all. Does anyone have any advice or input on this? I think the only real fix will be a half windshield? Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glass?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts