Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a schematic for a 2019 Maverick Sport XRC? Is it in a service manual? I am curious about a couple of items in the wiring. Behind the dash center there are at least two connectors just hanging there, one on a very short set of wires obviously intended for another rocker switch for the last empty rocker slot. The other is quite a long harness in the black convoluted tubing all wrapped up and tied near the fire wall, if you call it that. I'll snatch a couple of photos later. I am thinking the extra for the rocker might be some sort of lighting, not sure of course, but no idea at all about the longer set.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Yes, the downloadable (for nominal cost) repair and maintenance manual does include wiring diagrams (thumbnail images below). I'd have suggested that the unterminated connector under the dash was for winch controls, however unlikely so on yours since the Sport X rc comes equipped with one whereas MavT and standard MavS variants do not. Maybe for the accessory heater? Take some pictures and post them for others to comment.

BTW, this is the new member intro area so unsure how many will see and read your technical question...

1582385350470.png 1582385385153.png 1582385484687.png

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect, thank you! I'll have to figure out how to re-post in the regular area! Do you have a link to the down loadable manuals?

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I could be wrong but they usually don’t have extra wiring for future switches. Not cost effective. Did you google your questions first? Usually the best way to start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
809 Posts
Quite welcome! Here's the link, noting no specific manual for Sport X rc / X mr at this point. Most technical aspects are same or similar however. Also noting no affiliation with the manual supplier.

CanAm Manuals.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aw, thanks, just found it on my own as well. I noticed that their list says specifically not for x RC or the mud version. I would assume they're pretty similar, but the harness may be different since the xrc does have the winch and the locking differential switch installed already

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Aw, thanks, just found it on my own as well. I noticed that their list says specifically not for x RC or the mud version. I would assume they're pretty similar, but the harness may be different since the xrc does have the winch and the locking differential switch installed already
So does the mud model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
809 Posts
^^^ Agreed, however forum admin/moderators have been silent on suggested changes requiring new members to post a true introduction here before asking questions or posting on topical threads. Why is that? Hello? Anyone home???

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Please take up this conversation at this new posting. I have added photos in the new post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts