Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running in about 8 to 12" of water cleaning off the mud and it just shut off, wouldnt do anything. Towed it to camp pulled the dash pannel off used a paper towl to wipe off the key switch and it fired right up.

I guess there is enough open area to let water splash up on the key switch, I was really surprised it shut off I could see it not wanting to start but killing the machine kinda sucked.

Ill post the QE front diff report in the other forum

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
when u wash it there is a huge vent above the panel that water gets in all the time , i never had a problem , check for loose wire

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no loose wire, switch wires face down, water was coming from the bottom up and it go wet.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I was running in about 8 to 12" of water cleaning off the mud and it just shut off, wouldnt do anything. Towed it to camp pulled the dash pannel off used a paper towl to wipe off the key switch and it fired right up.

I guess there is enough open area to let water splash up on the key switch, I was really surprised it shut off I could see it not wanting to start but killing the machine kinda sucked.

Ill post the QE front diff report in the other forum
All my switches and connections are dialected

1 - 5 of 5 Posts