Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 X3 XRS TURBO R
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 X3XRS Turbo R. My son and I are looking into learning about and doing shock springs and internals. After researching the internal work it doesn't seem to be to difficult. At least the mechanicals anyway. We found a good selection of valve shims at Kar Tec. As far as which valve stacks to use is still up in the air. Any info on this from anyone who has done it would be great. We are also looking at a Eibach spring kits in either stage 2 or 3. If anyone is running these springs do you know the spring rates. I am also wondering if The kits only come in 2 stages. Kar Tec has a good selection of springs in various rates. We think it would be fun to play around with shims and springs but we need a starting point. We are also going to tear into his Kings on his Pre Runner If all goes well. Thanks

·
Registered
782 Posts
I have a '19 X3RS two seat, with two outings on my Eibach, stage 2 kit.

Freelength, Diameter, Rate,
8in, _ 3.00in, 250lbs per in
16in, ____ 3.00in, _ __250lbs per in

12in, 3.75in, 200lbs per in
20in, 3.75in, 300lbs per in

I have added a lot of weight with winch, 2 light bars, radios, sound deadener, tools, spare belts,,,,,
Everything was set to suggested specs, and I was bottoming out on rough sand last week, and also feel slow speed was rough. Handling as well as tracking was great at any speed. I'll probly soften the light springs some as well as stiffen the heavy springs. IDK if I'll need different springs, or if I can change the crossovers.

As far as internals, I can't help.

·
Registered
782 Posts
That didn't post as I typed it, but just line up the numbers under the length, diameter and rate.

·
Registered
9,390 Posts
The spring rate for the Eibach spring kits can be found on their website. Download the installation instructions and they are listed there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,137 Posts
I did stage two and some accessories and I'm a big guy. Stage 2 seems like a good setup to me.

Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts