Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Eibach Spring Kits from Pro UTV Parts

31K views 128 replies 19 participants last post by  craigstumph 
#1 · (Edited)
Pro UTV Parts is an Authorized Eibach Dealer

PM for any help you need with your springs. We have two shock tuners that work in our shop!

Can-Am Maverick X3 Pro-UTV Stage 3 Spring Kit

Order online or start a conversation for your best deal!

Coil spring Text Auto part Font Suspension part

Eibach Spring Kits Stage 2 or Stage 3

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Product Grille Automotive design

Attachments

See less See more
#41 ·
not particularly ready to buy just yet but if you could send me some info on what i would need for a nice plush ride on my 2019 xds 2 seater with 500# in the cab and 50# out back, id appreciate the communications. just looking for springs right now.

will probably be ready to buy by christmas or early next year while prepping for next year.

thanks,
steve

#42 ·
#48 ·
Pro UTV Parts is an authorized Eibach dealer.

Re-powder coating is not recommended by spring manufacturers for the reasons above. Most people sandblast the springs to remove powder coat. The heat to powder coat is below the the temperature at which the tension of the spring is affected. Steel can change properties at about 600 degrees F. if held there for a long time (transition zone). However, the best and cheapest thing to do is to paint.

I keep the springs as Eibach sends them for my vehicles because I can read the part number and I don't mind the silver. This helps me to figure out what I need to adjust spring rates on my machine as well as customers. I have most of the Eibach spring rates on their kits and can help anyone adjust their spring rates using Eibach springs (just call or pm). We can also help you set them up. We use Eibach springs and sway bars our shop rigs because they are the best value for the $ spent and just flat work.

It is true that Eibach is closed because of the Corona Virus regulations imposed by the California Governor. However, If you want springs it is wise to put the order in because when they open up all the orders put in first will get shipped first. Most likely if you wait you will be behind the curve from all the people who put orders in and they may be out of springs by the time your order comes up. Pro UTV Parts is an authorized Eibach dealer.

#53 ·
Thank you craig for a great price on these springs , just bought a set today