Pro UTV Parts is an Authorized Eibach Dealer

Can-Am Maverick X3 Pro-UTV Stage 3 Spring Kit

PM for your best deal.

Eibach Spring Kits Stage 2 or Stage 3

2017 CAN-AM X3 X RS
PRO-UTV | PERFORMANCE SPRING SYSTEMS

��
MakeModelFeaturesETAPart#MSRP
PRO-UTV | Stage 2 Performance Spring System (Set of 8 Springs)
CAN-AMX3 X RS

• Developed for hard pack terrain, higher speeds through whoops and additional ground clearance
    True Dual-Spring Set Up - Includes Springs and Setup instructions for easy installation
    Perfect for the weekend warrior - This system delivers the confidence and control you need to keep the hammer down and lead the pack
Now AvailableE85-212-004-02-22$1,124.10
PRO-UTV | Stage 3 Performance Spring System (Set of 8 Springs)
CAN-AMX3 X RS

• For heavier loads, higher speeds on loose terrain and g-outs with additional ground clearance
    True Dual-Spring Set Up - Includes Springs and Setup instructions for easy installation
    Engineered for vehicles with higher loads and additional passengers with slightly more aggressive spring rate to maintain the balance you need at the limit.
Now AvailableE85-212-004-03-22$1,124.10

Can-Am Maverick X3 Pro-UTV Stage 3 Spring Kit

PM for your best deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Do they offer a set for trail riding and rock crawling? Every thing for the X3 seems to be geared for all out high speed. Well us folks in the east do not have wide open spaces to do that.

·
Official Site Vendor
7,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do they offer a set for trail riding and rock crawling? Every thing for the X3 seems to be geared for all out high speed. Well us folks in the east do not have wide open spaces to do that.
The stage 2 kit may be the one you want. Trail riding and rock is more fun on softer springs. The stage 3 is stiffer than stage 2.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Do you offer a spring kit for the RC model for crawling and east coast trail riding. You know, the springs that should already be on it!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yes a better ride. I will be going on my first ride with the X3 X RC this weekend so I will have a better feel on Monday.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts