Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
4-27x10x14 EFX IMG_0804.JPG IMG_0801.JPG Motoclaws for sale. Only 25 miles, Can't tell they been on the ground. 8 ply DOT Radial, Excellent Trail and Mud Tire and balanced very well at high speeds. Reason for sale / Not my tire of choice for racing, going back to 12" for lightness. Paid $650.00 Will take $450.00 shipped. Will make someone a excellent trail tire and durable.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We ran these tires at Winchester Bay Oregon this past weekend. The sand was wet and compact in most places. We had 5lb in the rear tires and 6lb in the front. Traction was amazingly good! These tires and wheels work and look great! We get a lot of compliments on the combo. I will put 8-10lb in the tires and run asphalt roads, and dirt/rock/mud trails this upcoming weekend .

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
We ran these tires at Winchester Bay Oregon this past weekend. The sand was wet and compact in most places. We had 5lb in the rear tires and 6lb in the front. Traction was amazingly good! These tires and wheels work and look great! We get a lot of compliments on the combo. I will put 8-10lb in the tires and run asphalt roads, and dirt/rock/mud trails this upcoming weekend .
Give a ride report on this weekend as soon as possible. I want these tires but just can't decide on 27s or 30s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Did you get to run the Mav this weekend? Like to here your ride report on these tires if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
That is a great deal! We put 500 miles on a set of 30" MotoClaws on a Teryx 4 in Sand, Mud, Dirt, Rocks, and Asphalt. They wear good and get great traction.

Chris
Devious PowerSports

1 - 7 of 7 Posts