Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did do a search and did not find anything but I know I read how to do it somewhere. How do you remove the glove box? Finally had time to work on putting on my doors, started with the right side...thought it would be easier... jeesh.... those screws inside the quarter panel were a bear to get to! Got to the point of starting to add the brackets but ran out of day light. Hopefully I can finish up next weekend. (have to work tomorrow). Hopefully it will be easy to remove the glove box to help ease the task of putting it back together! I thought I read that there was 1 bolt in the back of the box and then the box would slide out... but I could not find one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Pull off trim piece between the grab handle and remove the 2 bolts behind it. Then pull box out.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
argh!!! I figured it would be easy! Thanks a lot! Got to get a shop manual, did not even notice the trim came off!

·
Registered
367 Posts
The easy part is getting the glove box out.
The pita is lining up the holes in the firewall and reinstalling the glove box without losing the rubber grommets...
2 man job...Aaargh!

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
I have trouble making sure the upper plastic gets trapped while lining up the holes. Had to grease the little grommets. Just have to hold your mouth right

1 - 5 of 5 Posts