Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im Looking to Have a East Coast Fall Maverick Ride in the first part of November...Trying to gauge interest for number of people that would come.... I have plenty of riding with great scenery in the Mtns and 130 plus mile days if interested.... Also good lodging very close to trails... There is no charge as everything we ride on is outlaw trails...I would guide....If interested please post which weekend in November would work best so I can get a idea of when to do it... Any questions contact me on FB... or thru this post....

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Trying to sell boat so I can keep my maverick. If it works out , I would be interested what dates and what town so I can check mileage. And try to get somebody to double up with to help on fuel.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Also the week of Thanksgiving there will be about 24 of us so far lodging at Ashland WV. If anybody is interested? We will come in that Wed. 11-27-13

·
Registered
228 Posts
we just came from the Ashland resort ,good times

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Info From Maverick Addiction Group

No permit... Period...
Country Inn & Suites is at Elkview Exit
Sleep Inn is at the Mink Shoals Exit
Closest on is the one at Elkview... There is also restaurants and stuff there as well...

Once we get a firm number on how many will be coming ill try to get a group rate at which ever place you guys choose... Also it may or may not be cool... Last 4 years Nov been very warm. Im going Rain or Shine so be prepared for the weather.... Also bring plenty of tire plugs... Ive put 35 in one tire before..... Also be prepared for long days so we can maximize our time and i can show u as much as i can....my average day is usually 12 hrs..
One day i plan on a Ride to the New River Gorge Bridge... If i can get PD in the Area i know to be OK with it we will go rite to The Bridge....Come with ur tank topped off although u prob wont need it and we can go to gas stations if u have Rotopax bring it....Keep in mind that there will be minimal blacktop riding but some when i link trail heads together and going to stores....If u have spare parts... (Tie Rods, ends, belt, etc) bring it....
If u want to Drink do it.... Just remember that its no fun for everyone else if You cant handle the ur booze.....and require a babysitter .... Ive hosted a ride one time and everyone got so fucked up they couldn't ride... It sucked waiting for them all day... And we rode nowhere....Gary Harrison can attest that I do many rides and try to keep it organized as possible...I truly live for this shit and cant wait. Hope to see lots of u there-

·
Registered
461 Posts
Trying to talk the mrs into it now. Ill send you an email.

Reactions: WVRidgeRider

·
Registered
51 Posts
For anyone looking to stay at the Country Inn located in Elkview, it is no longer under the Country Inn name. It now goes by Elkview Inn and Suites. below is the number and address.

101 Frame Road
Elkview, WV 25071
(304) 965-9200

For a regular room its $95 a night and for a suite its $128 per night.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
This is Notice I sent to all that Emailed me... SO If you are coming PLEASE email me... Im trying to get the best rate possible...Thank You

Hello,

I am trying to get a group rate on the Hotel Stay. At this point they are offering 70 per night. I need a count of rooms to reserve. Please let me know how many rooms you require and nights stayed. Also let me know if you have anyone else coming...As in how many ATV/UTVs.. Also any other questions you may have. The address for the Hotel is as Listed. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance.

Shawne Monk
[email protected]
please email for Phone #

Elkview Inn and Suites
101 Frame Road
Elkview, WV 25071
(304) 965-9200

1 - 20 of 35 Posts