Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big brown truck and big blue and white both stopped by today. got my turnkey doors and roof. And also got my super atv power steering. The best part ,the wife didn't even hear them. so no explaining (whats in the boxes). :cool2: Just wanted to thank JT at team fas motorsports the price and customer service are top notch. I will post some pict's when i am done.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool......my wife bought me power steering for Christmas today.......guess I should tell her :saint:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The trick though is not letting her find out just how much we spend.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
I don't know how you guys do it.....I even have a seperate account...but I think she watches mine closer than hers...and of course I can't see hers at all....lol.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I do the bills.....as long as she has money when she want's something...life is good.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Man, I'm so glad I dont have to explain my spending to anyone!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
very cool......my wife bought me power steering for Christmas today.......guess I should tell her :saint:
Thanked mine for the Light bar.--On the way. I think she needs PS for her gift, I should figure out what brand I think she will like.

·
Registered
725 Posts
My ol lady encourages me to spend on what I want...Hence my shop being full of shit I hardly use lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
congrats man cant wait to see pics....an its nice when they jus agree with ya, I just the the ol lady...but babe it needs all this stuff so it protected, as she replies then whats the speaker for lol ummmmm !!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts