Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MaverickForums.net would like to welcome DZ Motorsports as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please check this forum section for more information about their business and products.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Yes we are! We have supported a lot of forum customers over the past year and are ready to take it to the next level. Stand by for some crazy deals to come on our custom made components!

My name is Rob aka (ARCTICBOMB) on the forums and our Ebay store. Our shop phone is 419-855-9060 and my Cell is 419-350-3015 (call or text). I would be happy to help you out with any your SXS needs or wants, comments or questions.

Our business thrives on one thing (CUSTOMER SERVICE). If you have been one of my customers in the past you know what I mean. I will always go the extra mile for complete customer satisfaction. Having been in the industry for 20+ years and having owned this business for over 9yrs our reputation and the products we develop are hands down some of the best in the biz. Thanks again and I look forward to working with you.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I got my sport low switch from them and when I say customer service is tops, I mean it. Had a bit of a problem with my install and they were great! I highly recommend them.

Welcome!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts