Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Install a custom tune for more power! Tunes come free with your Dynojet PVCX! 2017 and 2019 Dyno Charts below.
THANKS Craig for the Dynojet PVCX for my 2019 X3 RS Tripple Black. Lightning fast shipping and a great price!!

Now, instructions say to connect to diagonstic port under the glove box lid. I'm not blind and I'm not seeing anything in, under, around or behind the glove box. I'm not finding a port anywhere. Did they move it for 2019?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
its just under the glove box lid
and is plugged into a plastic cover/terminator

·
Registered
613 Posts
I found it, it wasn't under the glove box lid. I had the glove box removed as well as other interior panels to run wireing. It's under the center top dash panel. In front of the cig lighter. It must have changed for the 2019 year.

·
Official Site Vendor
6,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
[h=2]WHY UPGRADE YOUR INJECTORS IN A CAN-AM X3?[/h]

[h=4]BRP SET A HIGH BAR WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF THE X3 IN SUSPENSION, HANDLING, AND EVEN RAW POWER DELIVERY. THE X3 IS AGGRESSIVE, AND SHOULD SATISFY THE GO-FAST THIRST OF ANY POWER CRAVING JUNKIE, RIGHT?[/h]

To achieve those high marks the X3’ s tuning and fuel delivery have been dialed up as well. On 2017 models, the factory fuel pump outputs 55PSI of regulated fuel pressure. This equates to 125RWHP to the ground in stock form and an injector duty cycle (IDC) of 85% leaving just enough time for the injector to recycle, albeit not by much. Pairing the X3 with the incredible capabilities of the PowerVision CX, a Dynojet tuned X3 stomps out an impressive 153RWHP, but the IDC spikes to an unsafe 100% to sustain the power.

[h=5]Never being a company to let off the throttle, BRP decided to increase the fuel system pressure by 7PSI enabling them to output more horsepower on the 2018 models and decrease IDC to a safer level. This increase in supplied pressure does afford more safety room when casually driving the X3, thus the ’18 pump became a common $300 drop-in upgrade part for 2017 owners looking to gain power. This pump is sufficient at moderate loads, but when letting the X3 stretch its legs, the IDC again climbs to 95-98% and the system cannot sustain the delivery. The 2018 X3 does match the 153RWHP level of a tuned 2017 model, but any bolt-on modification to a 2018 model again pushes the IDC further into unsafe levels. After hours of testing and confirming our findings, Dynojet’s dedication to supplying the industry with the best performance solution targeted the root of the problem – the fuel injectors.[/h]

[h=5]To reduce the IDC into safe territory and provide you with the best affordable power, Dynojet is excited to offer the CanAm Injector Upgrade.[/h]This set of high-quality injectors will decrease your IDC into the safe 80% range and are undoubtedly the most affordable performance addition to your 2017 or 2018 Can-Am X3 – including the 2017 w/ 2018 upgraded pump.
Not only will your X3 retain that wicked acceleration, but adding further goodies such as a charge pipe or high-flow exhaust are now safely installable without exceeding safe limits of the fuel system.

[h=3]DYNOJET HAS PRE-BUILT TUNES TO ACCOMPANY YOUR UPGRADED INJECTORS FOR:[/h]

[h=4]2017 WITH STOCK PUMP[/h]
  • [h=5]Stock improved[/h]

[h=4]2017 WITH 2018 FUEL PUMP[/h]
  • [h=5]HMF Muffler Delete[/h]
  • [h=5]Trinity Full Exhaust System + EVO Charge pipe[/h]
  • [h=5]Trinity Slip-On Exhaust + EVO Charge pipe[/h]

[h=5]Each Dynojet tune undergoes rigorous testing and validation to ensure that your Can-Am performs at its peak throughout the duration of every ride. The specialized tunes within the PowerVision CX will not only account for the change in injector size to perfect fueling delivery, but will also tweak the boost tables, the fan engagement/disengagement temperatures, spark advance, throttle-by-wire feel, as well as a slew of other nifty adjustments. As usual, the true magic is all in the tuning…and the PVCX is the optimal tool for the job.[/h]

41 - 60 of 67 Posts