Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I will be honest bought a pair for myself and my dad and we never used them. We opened one bag and tried it on and couldn't get it to feel right for the money. I wish we could have because we were heading out for a three day trip in the mountains riding with our friends. I bought them off of Amazon Prime and I contacted them and returned them but never got our money back not Wolfsnouts doing at all. Just seemed like a lot of money for what we were getting again not trying to down the product just didn't work for us. Wanted to let others know of our experience with wolfsnout product, haven't tried the goggles but I like the fact that they fit over your glasses.
I am sorry you did not get to give them a try. We sell around 15000 of these a year and around 3% say they do not fit. 99% of those customers are not using the mask correctly. If you try to wear it like a regular dust mask it will not fit correctly. With care they can last several years. They are made in America on specialized machines that cost 300,000 each. Then there is maintenance and there are very few people who can work on them. Then there is a machine operator that needs to be trained to run the machines. Overhead and material. Point being we do not buy them from China for .36 or 3.50 and mark them up to 30 bucks. No filters to buy and replace. If you are having trouble getting your refund from Amazon. Please send me a copy of your receipt and the name of the vendor and I will see if I can speed things up for you. It is best to purchase them directly from us to insure customer satisfaction.
Diagram_atv-utv-dust-mask-nose_fixsport_copy-580x544.png
Wolfsnout® Masks are the solution! The best Motocross, ATV, UTV, Dirt bike, dust mask, goggles on the market! Washable and reusable the Wolfsnouts are always ready when you need them. “A Lasting Value” Made the old fashioned way, in America! One of the many drawbacks with other masks is the fact that they don’t work well with goggles.
The Patented, under nose filter design allows for a perfect fit with goggles. Unlike other masks It won’t cause pain to the top of your nose or prevent your goggles from sealing. Your nose and mouth aren’t confined in the same breathing chamber, giving a better, free breathing feeling.
The comfort level is amazing!
The Wolfsnout® is made from the highest quality American made open fine cell filter foam. The most effective filter media when high air flow and superior filtration are required. There is no off-gassing of Volatile Organic Compounds as with neoprene…No toxic smells

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
I received my googles and Wolf Snout almost 2 weeks ago. Hands down the best I've ever tried. Thank you very much for a top quality, made in the USA product.

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Received another great review.

I’ve been desert racing and trail riding with a Wolfsnout for over 3 years and can’t ride without it. The dust had bothered me so bad that I was ready to quit before I discovered the Wolfsnout. A side benefit for me is that in the winter months the cold air gives me asthma and with the mask on-problem solved! With all the mining operations and military testing that’s done in Nevada there’s no telling what’s in our dust (one of our riding areas was tested and the results came back showing arsenic),so if you’re tired of breathing that in I’d give the Wolfsnout a shot. Thanks Tim for keeping me riding!

Brian

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Getting ready for riding season? Be sure to add this to your gear bag. Our top of the line goggles and dust mask!
Ground Force Prem Goggles & All Sport Mask Combo
Combo features the best anti dust goggle on the market because we filter the lens with a triple filter system.
Designed for offroad, designed for SXS, designed for us.
\https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/ground-force-premium-goggles/

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #53

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #57

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
The Dust is here! Let Wolfsnout keep the dust out.
https://wolfsnout.net/

Wolfsnout Dust Mask and Goggles, works with or without a helmet. They work together or apart. You can’t ride hard if you can’t breathe easy. If taken care of they can last for years. Sure anyone can say “easy to breathe” “comfortable fit” “works great under a helmet and with goggles”, but only Wolfsnout® can deliver.

·
Vendor
151 Posts

·
Vendor
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Ground Force Premium Anti Sand/Dust Goggles

• Triple filtered larger air vents keep the dust out and the air flowing
  • High tolerance, with a tapered seat for effective lens sealing preventing dust from entering around the lens. Inside filter foam, also serves to seal the lens at the pinch points
  • Nose shield prevents dust from getting in from the nose bridge area
  • Pre-curved 100% virgin polycarbonate lens for clear optics
  • The Ground Force Premium Anti Sand/Dust Goggles are Anti-scratch outside anti-fog inside
  • Triple layer face seal with a micro fleece liner for superior sweat management and comfort
  • The Ground Force Premium Anti Sand/Dust Goggles are impact resistance and exceed all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-velocity
  • Exceeds EN 1938 standards for MX goggles
  • The Ground Force Premium Anti Sand/Dust Goggles has a wide-angle frame provides maximum field of view
  • UV protection that blocks 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC light
  • Replacement lenses are available.
  • Comes with clear lens only and our Patent Pending Quick Tint lens, sold separately
  • Designed to fit over your prescription glasses.
https://wolfsnout.net/shop/riding-accessories/ground-force-premium-goggles/

41 - 60 of 84 Posts