Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys experiencing a lot of bottoming out on G-outs? Had a lot of bottoming out even on jumps my commander x would handle fine. Firmed up all setting to max on rear shocks and it made no difference. Just dropped off at dealer to have rear shocks checked out.

·
Premium Member
8,280 Posts
Are you guys experiencing a lot of bottoming out on G-outs? Had a lot of bottoming out even on jumps my commander x would handle fine. Firmed up all setting to max on rear shocks and it made no difference. Just dropped off at dealer to have rear shocks checked out.
i did once when i adjusted my setting really soft. since then i stiffened them up and i can hit jumps, woops and g-out with no problem.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I bottomed out with rear shock set all the way soft on compression. I set high speed comp to 6 and still a lil soft, then 10 and it felt pretty good.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I maxed them out and there was no difference at all. Thinking no or low nitrogen or other internal problem.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Unless you are 450#, :cool2:
I wonder if your preload is off. I only bottom on the hardest transitions, and that is only sometimes. I have my high rate in the middle and slow pretty soft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts