Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to know if there is anybody stocking accessories out there? I ordered a harness bar from Turnkey first of this week, haven't heard a thing. At the same time I ordered a set of Blingstar harnesses from a dealer fairly close to me off of Ebay so I would not have to wait for Left coast shipping only to get an email after I paid for them that they were being drop shipped from CA :furious:. If someone is going to just take my money and pass off the work to someone else at least let me know that upfront. Thanks for letting me Vent.

Now for some Positive news I ordered my Sport Low Mod from Articbomb on Ebay awesome product Super fast shipping You Guys ROCK.

Update: I did receive a Tracking # on Friday afternoon from Turnkey.

Still no info about my Harnesses.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Turnkey billed me immediatly a week and a half ago but still nothing. I would at least like to know if 1 of my 2 orders shipped. Next time I will just stick with Utv inc. I ordered my roof from UTV and had it before the estimated time. Sorry UTV inc, I learned my lesson.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Turnkey billed me immediatly a week and a half ago but still nothing. I would at least like to know if 1 of my 2 orders shipped. Next time I will just stick with Utv inc. I ordered my roof from UTV and had it before the estimated time. Sorry UTV inc, I learned my lesson.
I order from utv inc but wanted a direct bolt in tie rod so I tried turnkey it has been almost 3 weeks and has not shipped yet, when I call they tell me it will ship that day and will email a tracking number. They must keep forgetting :p

·
Registered
806 Posts
I order from utv inc but wanted a direct bolt in tie rod so I tried turnkey it has been almost 3 weeks and has not shipped yet, when I call they tell me it will ship that day and will email a tracking number. They must keep forgetting :p
That exactly why I bought turnkey's. What a waste of time.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I have the UTV harness bar. Went on easy. Fast shipping. Just ordered there bracket and fire extinguisher Fri. Tracking says it arrives tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts