Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driver under seat storage? Gone in 14?

I have a 14 Xxc & can't find the under seat storage that they have listed on the website. Do you have to remove something? Did they eliminate it on the 14's?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Remove the drivers seat and you will see the open space in the interior panel below the seat….

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
So under your drivers seat doesn't look like the piece in the the picture?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Do you have a built in air compressor by chance?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
That picture was straight for mthe Can Am website for the XXc…here is a pic of the XMR….

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what it looks like. Can anyone else with a 14 confirm theirs is the same. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Strange they would put that on the XXc. This is to cover up the onboard compressor on the XMR….

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine looks like the XMR. Wonder if they screwed up at the factory or they are gonna start building them all like the XMR under the seat.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
You never know what they are gonna do…..would be nice to hear from others with the XXc….

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
My 14 XRS has a storage area. It's not very large to bad it has no cover for it.
I'm making a cover out of some 1/8 inch aluminum plate, and a piano hinge. Still haven't figured how I want to latch it yet.

·
Registered
256 Posts
When they added the second intake it interfered with storage area. Mine has extra intake and no storage.
2014 XRS DPS QE

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
My buddy's MAX has no storage on there either. He was totally bummed since he knew how much storage I have under the seat on mine. The other thing they changed on his which suxs is the drivers seat does not have the extended legs that make them nice to sit on outside the cockpit. Take his out and put it on the floor and it sits flat on the floor instead of a few inches high like mine. Also, on that storage, the extra clutch intake comes no where near it since his is a 4 seater and the vent is in the back seats. Nothing under there but empty space. He'll probably wind up cutting a hole in the plastic and covering the bottom so he gets some storage out of it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts