Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need guidance installing the DragonFire front bumper with the DragonFire mount and Warn winch on 2015 Maverick Max. If anyone has similar setup and any pictures they could share of how this comes together on frame it would be appreciated.

Thanks!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Have you called Dragon fire. You will get faster help there then posting here...happy new year :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DragonFire Winch Mount Setup

Thanks for the responses. I solved the issue. It was a total mistake on my part. I added pictures for anyone else who needs a much better visual than the photo in the directions provided by DragonFire. IMG_0322.JPG IMG_0320.JPG

Attachments

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I got the exact same setup. Sorry I missed this

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for confirming. I think I am going to get the gusset kit like yours. I like the setup and assurance for the trail riding in WV and VA.

·
Registered
108 Posts
anybody running a dragon fire bumper with a super winch terra45?

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Warn Vantage 3000. That's what the DF bumper was designed for. If you look at the description on their site it says it won't work with 4000lb winches because of the fairlead size. 3000lbs ain't much but I figure it's better than nothing

·
Registered
207 Posts
A warn 3000 is probably better than a superwinch 4500 anyway?!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Warn Vantage 3000. That's what the DF bumper was designed for. If you look at the description on their site it says it won't work with 4000lb winches because of the fairlead size. 3000lbs ain't much but I figure it's better than nothing
They have 2 different plate mounts I think 3000 and 4000

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
I see that on their site but then below that it says it won't work with 4k winches. Who knows. I went with the 3k on mine and it fits like a condom

if anybody is looking for one of these mounts I have one new in the box for sale. When I ordered mine way back there was a communication error and the shipped me two of them

·
Registered
136 Posts
I am running the dragon fire set up and a viper elite 5000 and a utv inc gusset kit. I left the rear of the front lower off the gusset kit and I have no clearance problems at all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts