Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
I bought one for my 9 year old daughter and am very happy with it the only real difference between it and the adult is that the distance between the chest buckle and the lap buckle is an inch shorter she is 60lbs and about 4'2"and it also fits my wife better than the adult and she is 5'7" and both of them are comfortable and secured properly in them ..I think it was worth buying for smaller people and children but I don't think it would work for someone smaller than my daughter so I don't know how small of a child you're planning on wearing it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought one for my 9 year old daughter and am very happy with it the only real difference between it and the adult is that the distance between the chest buckle and the lap buckle is an inch shorter she is 60lbs and about 4'2"and it also fits my wife better than the adult and she is 5'7" and both of them are comfortable and secured properly in them ..I think it was worth buying for smaller people and children but I don't think it would work for someone smaller than my daughter so I don't know how small of a child you're planning on wearing it
well looking at it for our 3.5 and 6yo's with high back boosters, wife doesn't think the 'auto' style belts are sufficient for them, and the stock ones don't come close to adjusting enough to fit them

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks, this is helpful old post!

·
Registered
77 Posts
All of their harnesses are made in China. Actually, quite a bit of their product line is made in China

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just installed the youth harness for the middle seat of the rear bench. My sons 7yrs old and fits perfectly. Quality seems good, foam padding on the upper straps seem comfy. Overall, I am happy with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts