Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my Dragonfire Rear bumper in the mail and figured I will add a receiver hitch at the same time. Are there any Vendors on here who sell Dragonfire products? Also does anyone know if any different brand/style receivers work with this style bumper. My Rig is at the dealership so I cant look at it to figure it out

·
Registered
244 Posts
I just got this set-up the bumper hitch and backbones .I think that you need to buy there reciever mount it's a nice piece .everything fit great except for the backbones I had to loosen everything up to start the clamps one side I had to use a rachet strap to draw it together to get clamps started.there are dealers selling dragonfire products on ebay.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got this set-up the bumper hitch and backbones .I think that you need to buy there reciever mount it's a nice piece .everything fit great except for the backbones I had to loosen everything up to start the clamps one side I had to use a rachet strap to draw it together to get clamps started.there are dealers selling dragonfire products on ebay.
. Yeah I saw your post about that. I will probably get the backbones I just want to see how the bumper fits and looks. For the price it's a pretty cool option. Especially compared to the OEM rear bumper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts