Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dragonfire is finally paying attention to can-am. I am sure most of you have seen the two seat maverick they built.

Does anyone have pics of the 2 Max's they built. Suppose to unveil yesterday at Glamis at the Can-am booth?

By the way received the Dragonfire sport steering wheel for my max yesterday. The suede one... Just the steering wheel not the quick release. It fits perfect.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bolts right up just order the 6 bolt.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke with one of the guys they apparently have made some kind of partnership.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
That mav looks sweet But ever since i seen they are trying to sell the seat belt bypass for 80$ i would never buy anything from them thats the biggest ripoff!!!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Dragonfire is finally paying attention to can-am. I am sure most of you have seen the two seat maverick they built.

I didn't notice much at thier booth other than the smmmmokin hottie in the pic:in love:

·
Registered
528 Posts
They just sponsored a Can Am Mav build (not mine) to run in the Pro Class of BITD...they are definitely starting to look at the Can Am's more seriously...

Reactions: Clifs maverick

·
Registered
458 Posts

Does anyone have pics of the 2 Max's they built. Suppose to unveil yesterday at Glamis at the Can-am booth?

By the way received the Dragonfire sport steering wheel for my max yesterday. The suede one... Just the steering wheel not the quick release. It fits perfect.

that's a bad ass ride! and the can am is nice too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts