Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been trying to find DragonFire Racepace Intrusion Bar for my X3, but no one seems to have them in stock. Tried contacting DragonFire, both email and phone (left message), but no response. Anyone know if the company is still in business? Or better yet, anyone know of someone that has the bars in stock?

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
What about ordering the Can Am intrusion bar? Those should be in stock and you can order them off Amazon.

Amazon has a few different intrusion bars listed.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What about ordering the Can Am intrusion bar? Those should be in stock and you can order them off Amazon.

Amazon has a few different intrusion bars listed.
Thanks, I'm aware of that. Just really prefer the DragonFire, that's all.

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
Thanks, I'm aware of that. Just really prefer the DragonFire, that's all.
Pick your vendor of choice and order it up. Hopefully it is not back ordered too long.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Crush. Up until just a few days ago, a search on eBay was bringing up multiple brands OTHER than DragonFire. Looks like retailers are finally getting them back in stock as well..

Reactions: LBR

·
Administrator
4,492 Posts
Thread has been cleaned up. My apologies to OP Cage4Aged for the 2 disrespectful members' behaviors....and also thank you to those 4 members who reported it. This can happen only once more before either, or both, accounts are removed.

To these individuals:
_____We will be following your replies from now on. The next showing of disrespect will be addressed heavily. You need to learn when to say when in kidding around, then STOP. May I suggest you 2 find another Maverick site, or FB, or whatever, to chastise your peers.....then relocate.

From our Membership Rules and Guidelines that pertains to ALL members....Please read and heed
Respect other members. Do not flame, badger, disrespect or taunt anyone on the forums. This also goes for our Supporting Vendors as well. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close it or delete it. You can, and will be banned if you continue this type of behavior. The off road community is an awesome group of people who generally want to learn, develop and expand, so we don't expect this will be a problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts