Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get one of these but would like to know if the shallow one keeps the wheel in the same position...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
yes

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I went ahead and ordered the full kit that includes the wheel / spline adapter / quick realease boss..
I ordered the one for the Commander/Maverick, it turned up and the first thing I noticed was the spokes of the wheel are covered in little dents/scratches , not to worried about that as it will get marked with use. But the main problem is they sent the wrong bloody adapter!!!!!... They sent one for a Polaris..

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That sucks. I would be mad to. Call them on monday. I bet they get it right out to you. Just sucks waiting for crap that should have been there the first time.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I have been thinking about getting one those. Maybe the dished one so it moves the wheel closer. I also like the padded wheel.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sucks. I would be mad to. Call them on monday. I bet they get it right out to you. Just sucks waiting for crap that should have been there the first time.
I phoned them Friday afternoon and they are sending out the new spline adapter but it's on back order so not sure how long I will have to wait.
There online order system does not work 100% as I ordered the can am spline but the delivery ticket clearly says Polaris spline!!!...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I have the dished one and love it. I want the wheel close to me so my arms aren't as tired.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The correct adapter has arrived now and I'm very pleased with it. The suede material makes a big difference to how it feels compared to the original plastic wheel...
With shallow wheel and the quick release boss it puts the wheel about 1/2" closer to you...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts