Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
21 - 40 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
What's the honest wait time if max doors are pre ordered?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Any News? Like many vendors May has come & gone...Most other business would not survive a year like these toy vendors do.
Thrill...I asked this question again a few days ago.. Devious checked on them and replied with a late June availability...I know the date does keep moving a bit it seems..

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have to find something to occupy mine mind, I keep thinking about doors & its like being a kid & waiting for X-Mas!
Im with you.. i know what you are saying.. that is all I haven't done!!!!...it may be a bit late for me to wait.. I need to start using my machine...The doors will most likely become a winter project.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm beginning to think this is a practical joke thread.:p I can't believe it's been this long and there are still no photos of the product. :confused:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Chris.. are these available by chance yet??

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Ok Chris, This may be might last ditch effort before the 4th to see if they are ready. If not, I will just reassemble midweek with the crappy old nets!!! LOL

21 - 40 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.