Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just talked to dragonfire racing about the maverick max doors. They will be done and ready to go in approximately 2 weeks. I am on the list and can't wait to get these highboy doors for the new ride! Just though I would share as I finally know it is not just a rumor!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol.. is that what you look like right now?? Sticker shock?? The brp doors are 1299.00 and not as nice imo... lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vegasx4seater

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I just picked myself up off the floor....LOL

Ouch! :disappointed: Guess we now know why these cars don't come factory equipped with doors....:money:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I look forward to seeing them. I bought the ProArmor/Can-Am doors a couple months ago. I am happy with them but I do look forward to seeing DragonFire's for sure!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I look forward to seeing them. I bought the ProArmor/Can-Am doors a couple months ago. I am happy with them but I do look forward to seeing DragonFire's for sure!
Pretty excited. Can't wait to get the doors. Then I can finish my project that I started back in January.. The weather is warming up and its time!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey guys post pictures wen you are done, can't wait to see them on a Max

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey thrill seeker I got 2 sets of mav a max doors in stock today. Ready when u are.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
You got dragon fire maverick max doors in stock today?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone have their doors installed yet? How's the fitment?

1 - 20 of 119 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.