Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin if anybody has installed a set of these doors? Should be gettin mine tomorrow and was wondering how hard they were to install. Any information appreciated!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Just wonderin if anybody has installed a set of these doors? Should be gettin mine tomorrow and was wondering how hard they were to install. Any information appreciated!
Can't help you on install but like the looks of these doors. Pictures when you're completed. Take your time and follow the instructions. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If you've already purchased them , then it doesnt matter how difficult they are to install. You are already commited. Im sure the guys at DF will be more than glad to help you if you get stumped on the install.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm also very curious about install and in-person impressions. I just became a retailer for DF and haven't had the opportunity to order from them as of yet. Speaking of, anyone know who to ask about becoming a supporting vendor?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm also very curious about install and in-person impressions. I just became a retailer for DF and haven't had the opportunity to order from them as of yet. Speaking of, anyone know who to ask about becoming a supporting vendor?
email the admin. Go to the forum tab, then all the way at the bottom you will find moderator & admin names

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know I'm already commited into installing them was just trying to get a lil prepared if there were any tricky steps involved. I will post pictures for sure after the install.

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
Df's stuff is excellent quality. I have several of their parts. I don't have the doors but im sure they'll probably install like most of the others

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welp after a lil aggravation and following the instructions lastnight I was able to get one side on so far! Course at the same time trying to work on my wife's wildcat. Looking at pictures online I thought the fitment was a little tighter far as hugging the lines of the front dash but I'm happy with it.
IMG_1063.JPG

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
wow those doors looks good, i hope they will make some for the Max.
I am pretty sure they already have them. I would try calling if your ready to order.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliment. I'm a lil OCD so that wasnt helping my aggravation lastnight but overall I'm happy with it. After all that the driver side should be a breeze! :popped out: I definitely like how the doors go with the lines of the maverick. Didnt notice til looking at the picture. Last I heard they were working on the doors for the Max though.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I like how they follow the lines also. They look good on there. Question though...do the panels on the outside come off. Looks like they are screwed on. I have a white maverick also..and I was thinking about having the panels powder coated white.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I sent a message to the mods of the site inquiring about becoming a supporting vendor on here over a week ago, but no response yet. I just checked with my rep at Dragonfire. They do have the Max sets done and available. Those will be the ones to have, for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The skins do come off and they also sale a white vinyl decal with their logo on the bottom of it. I'm having some door graphics made for them now.:big smile:

Attachments

Reactions: sprinks542

·
Registered
15 Posts
RiverRat77 I would have to disagree with that. There is some similarity but defiantly not the same. OutlawMav, Your car looks Good.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts