Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Dragonfire doors!!!!!!

7K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  mongosmash 
#1 ·
Hey,not sure If I will get yelled at for posting something about a company or not but I just got off the phone with the Guys at Dragonfire racing they just came out with a set of doors for our rides! They bow out like the Blingstar's.Those of us that are 6'4" there arent a bunch of choices In fact I was just about to pull the trigger on the Bling's and my wife Had been talking with them about something else and told me they were weeks out.They are also making the same parts for the Razors as the Mav's
Just thought I would pass this along I saw another post about a guy that was 6'4" and was complaining about hitting his knee's on the door latch.
mongosmash out

#3 ·
I saw the doors at their display booth in Glamis over the halloween weekend. They looked pretty darn good. I also saw their rock sliders and IMO the best ones Ive seen so far. they make very nice stuff.

Reactions: Andy
#4 ·
Dragon Fire is in the process of making a bunch of Maverick goodies. They had alot of stuff at the Sand Sports Super Show back in September

#6 ·
My wife was vending at sandsports and she said they had a mav there that was all done up in Dragonfire! rocksliders Im definately getting as well as back cage and doors?! look at there latch system on there website they have a picture of a white and red Mav all done up its bad ass!

#9 ·
There definitely are a lot of nice doors out there just not for tall guys I have gone back and forth between a few but cant make up my mind. I would buy the blingstar commander doors but im a little scared to install them based on what I have been told they are about 6 inched wider than all the rest.The Dragon's seem to be as close as I can get to the blings with a little easier install. they are definitely more money! would love any advise? weird that its the only item I have really been on the fence about. Just ordered my Pro Armour roof today.

#10 ·
I emailed them a week or so ago asking for information on their doors, nerd bars and anti-intrusion bar....never heard back from them.....I do like their doors.....I now have the TurnKey nerd bars and want to eventually get an anti-intrusion bar. Did they give you any pricing info on the doors?

#14 ·
Here are a few...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.