Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Get em' while they're hot! We have about 20 sets remaining after fulfilling all our backorders and they won't last long! Check them out at https://assaultind.com/collections/maverick-x3/products/assault-industries-radius-rod-double-shear-bracket-kit-fits-can-am-maverick-x3! Use the special discount code: MAVX3FORUM to save!

--> The Assault Industries radius rod double shear bracket kit resolves what has become a common problem for all Can Am Maverick X3 models. Premature wear of the center radius rod hole on the knuckle can cause undesirable behavior while driving. The hole can become oblong in shape, altering the toe angle which can lead to the dragging of the rear wheels, excessive tire wear, damage to other components or the total shearing off of the bolt. A sheared bolt can allow full toe angle articulation of the affected wheel(s) - this can make the vehicle impossible to control and very dangerous.

DSB-4_1024x1024.jpg WornX3Knuckle_1024x1024.jpg DSB-1_1024x1024.jpg DSB-2_1024x1024.jpg

·
Vendor
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does the zrp radius rods work with these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
These are not compatible with the ZRP radius rods. We've only confirmed these will work for our radius rods and the stock rods. As long as the aftermarket rods you are trying to use are made to the OEM specifications, like our radius rods, they should work.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Are your radius rods arched like what comes on the XRC for more ground clearance?
These are not compatible with the ZRP radius rods. We've only confirmed these will work for our radius rods and the stock rods. As long as the aftermarket rods you are trying to use are made to the OEM specifications, like our radius rods, they should work.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ZRP radius rods will work if you cut out a section of the middle section of the bracket...
Still makes it a double sheer, doesn't lose much strength IMO

·
Registered
30 Posts
So i just cut out the center section so the fixed end of the ZRP rod would fit without hitting. I know you can cut less then I did though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts