Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have 30" moto monsters on mine, they ride alot rougher than the 30" backs I have on my XMR. But honestly once I added power steering to the maverick, I dont even notice the monsters any more. The terms are a nice tire but dont pull as hard as backs or the monters do. And they dont clean out near as well either. What Ive learned in the past is just use a lil common sense when you have overly aggressive tires and you'll be fine. Plus, can am stock axles are pretty damn strong in comparison to other axles. Driller77 is the only person I know of that has blown one. But he will tell ya it was his own fault :big smile:

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have 30" moto monsters on mine, they ride alot rougher than the 30" backs I have on my XMR. But honestly once I added power steering to the maverick, I dont even notice the monsters any more. The terms are a nice tire but dont pull as hard as backs or the monters do. And they dont clean out near as well either. What Ive learned in the past is just use a lil common sense when you have overly aggressive tires and you'll be fine. Plus, can am stock axles are pretty damn strong in comparison to other stock axles. Driller77 is the only person I know of that has blown one. But he will tell ya it was his own fault :big smile:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts