Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to buy some doors soon. Would like to know what everyone's recommended manufacture is. I would like to know the best fit and finish. The best latch design. The best look and of coarse the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have the Can Am/Pro Armor doors and love them. Plenty of safety provided, latches work great, and they come down low enough to rest your arm on them if you'd like. They also have some nets toward the rear of the door that attach to the cage in locations that the factory safety nets used.. It adds a little bit of a safety feeling above just doors, and they don't get in my way.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
yes, check out the thread in the link that BigShow posted as it will have tons of comments and opinions. Best bang for the buck right now is going to be Blingstar.....they all make pretty good quality doors but it is up to you to decide which style you like. The TurnKey doors are the only doors that open forward like a car door. The rest all open to the rear (suicide). The UTVinc and Turn Key doors do the best job at matching the body lines around the door opening. The Pro Armor and BlingStar doors don't have as tight clearances as the others do. Also, decide how high you want your doors as some are higher than others....

Reactions: BigShow
1 - 5 of 5 Posts