Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always liked the stock nets but were a pain to get in and also the nets made it a pain to get the seats out. Today I cut off the bottom strap that goes from the front down to the floor. This allows the nets to swing all the way back and still keeps your arms in.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Any pics?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was never really a fan of the nets because there are just in the way. Plus I wanted to add doors to mine.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I had the same complaints.....plus they stop virtually no dirt and mud from flying in. I have some TurnKey doors enroute but may look at some upper door nets at some point....

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I had the same complaints.....plus they stop virtually no dirt and mud from flying in. I have some TurnKey doors enroute but may look at some upper door nets at some point....
I'm thinking window nets as well...had a good tumble out at glamis. Luckily nothing broke or damaged on me or the Maverick. My wife and grandson ride with me often. I worry more about thier safety than mine.

·
Registered
40 Posts
CAM00186.jpg CAM00187.jpg CAM00188.jpg CAM00191.jpg Here's what I did with blingstar doors and factory nets. I cut the bottom of the nets off attached to top of doors and put snap together clips on top of the nets. if you don't put the snap clips on the nets the doors want open. I can put two snap clips per side I just haven't got around to it. It would let you to fold the nets behind the doors

Reactions: Zakka
1 - 8 of 8 Posts