Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys:

I have been trying to get doors for my Max since... well about 2 weeks before I even picked it up. I had the can-am doors ordered with my purchase. Then they were on backorder for such a long time, I canceled. Contacted dragonfire and made my mind up to go with those bc I loved the finished look. Well dragonfire was suppose to have doors shipping this week, then yesterday they tell me it will be February for the Max doors. Meanwhile my dealer calls and says I have those Max doors if you want them. I didn't like the Pro-amor/can-am door because there isn't a good graphics solution to make the machine look finished. Plus with the black bar that wraps around the entire door there is always going to be a break in the graphics.

I am a perfectionist and I spend way to much time worrying over details no one else even sees.

At anyrate- I really needed the doors for a new years day ride we do every year. After spending half the night on my ipad and driving my wife completely nuts I found a solution....an expensive solution, but I am happy.

SCS Unlimited | Sled Wraps - Sea-Doo Graphics - SSV Side by Side Graphics - Athletes

These guys are a supplier for BRP and already have kits ready to go. The graphic kits look super high quality. I ordered the "Unlimited" for the small fee of $824 plus shipping!!!! I know completely retarded but for a regular two seater its $450 then goes up from there.

So after investing another $2g's in the money pit I believe I will have doors and graphics that look good. Merry Christmas to me!!!

BTW-- Guys were super nice. They already cut off orders to get them bf Christmas but I convinced them I really needed them so they are going to ship them out on the 23rd in time for my ride.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Them look cool, not the the standard skulls and shit. Which one did you order?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
They have some cool looking patterns

·
Registered
367 Posts
I guess im getting old,
those patterns look way to busy for my taste.
to each his own...beauty is in the eye of the beerholder
plus none of the pics show a door graphic?Is that extra?
my local wrap guy quoted me a "not to exceed" number of $200.00 for whatever I want,full-on custom,installed.
SCS must be making a killing with those numbers.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I guess im getting old,
those patterns look way to busy for my taste.
to each his own...beauty is in the eye of the beerholder
plus none of the pics show a door graphic?Is that extra?
my local wrap guy quoted me a "not to exceed" number of $200.00 for whatever I want,full-on custom,installed.
SCS must be making a killing with those numbers.
if you click on the design you like, it has a second photo of just the graphics and it has the doors on them.....I assume they are only designed around the Pro Armor doors though

·
Registered
367 Posts
gotya...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Them look cool, not the the standard skulls and shit. Which one did you order?
Unlimited Can-Am Commander

I got the unlimited plus max door option and max coverage option........ not for everyone, but its always good to be informed of options.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Man, wish I didn't even look at these. How do they hold up to pressure washers? Easy to install or what? Hate air bubbles which I've gotten a lot over time. Very nice but the way!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I think they use the type of plastic wrap that allows the air to escape, so no bubbles.
At least that what I have been told by other wrap companies.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts