Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if I can get some input from sum of you. I need a trailer hitch mount, a good full windshield, and a good soft top. I also am looking for a full cover for my Maverick XRS. I have about a week to get all these things and I don't want to get ripped off. I'm just wondering who you guys have found at the best prices out there on these items or if someone has all of them I could get a deal on. Trying to prepare for a film. I just don't have time to keep searching for this I have other things to do. Any help you could offer me would be much appreciated. Thanks. If you feel uncomfortable about posting on here you could PM me, that would be fantastic.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Seriously!:serious::serious: You guys have your mouths running all the time on here asking for input, but when someone else needs a little help you suggest they should just go **** themselves huh??? I'll remember this.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
And so will we! The reality of it is we are not your servants and our time is our own not yours! It would appear you have enough time to notice we run our mouths on here so apparently you have more time on your hands than you think, so use it to find your parts, just like we do!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Ok ok ok! For the soft top I'd check eBay first. Off roading is a dirty sport, so I don't like windshields. And for a hitch, at first I was thinking you meant for your pickup. But now I am realize you prolly mean the Mav. Well, I am trying to keep the weight down, so I wouldn't recommend adding one cause of the added weight. Sorry not much help. But 1 out of 3 is better then my previous response!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
And so will we! The reality of it is we are not your servants and our time is our own not yours! It would appear you have enough time to notice we run our mouths on here so apparently you have more time on your hands than you think, so use it to find your parts, just like we do!
First of all I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, my questions are pretty plain and simple I was just asking for a little help. And yes, I have watched a lot of your postings. But that is also when I wasn't as busy as I have been in the last two months. This deal with this film I am working on was sprung on me and I only have two weeks to get everything prepped for it. All I was asking for was a little help, I know some of you guys know where to get the best deals. It just strikes me as odd, that mega diesel whoever he is, always has to be the first one to chime in and have a shitty response to whatever anybody's asking. I don't really care what he has to say. But I do value other people's input that want to be positive. Thank you Glanisfan for having something positive to say, even after you had your own quip you felt you had to through in, I appreciate your input. Thank you. I am not a shit starter, and I always try to be positive about what I am asking and or saying. But there is one thing I do not like and never have, someone always has to be the tough guy. I don't like tough guys. There is no need for them and nobody likes them. That's just my opinion. . I'm on here to learn and also to share knowledge through experience. I want to say thank you to the folks that do want to help and have a positive input for me. And to the people who want to be negative, just don't reply. Save it for somebody else. Thank you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hahahaha mega, you just got called an a**hole again! I think you're about a 3-1 ratio to me!
I am not trying to call him an A-hole Glamisfan. I am just saying all the posts I have seen him in, he seems to be a pretty negative individual. I am not faulting him for that, and neither do I know the guy. Is he just joking all the time or is he truly like this in real life?.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Thanks Salomon. Do you know if these other aftermarket full covers are trailerable, like the Can-Am covers?
Tmav don't pay any attention to mega, he just needs a snickers. As for running the cover on an open trailer, I wouldn't. I would be afraid it would blow off. I haul my shit in an enclosed trailer.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Back in the early days when the first owners were digging into what works and what doesn't Mega always put out good shit. His air filter mod thread was great as an example. And thee was a lot of other stuff too. But it's all out there and easy to find if you try. It gets old when people keep asking the same crap over and over again. I know you say you're in a hurry but damn put in some effort! How about look at the signatures on the posts. I 've got UTV Inc stuff. What does that tell you? Cme up with some new for a question and Mega will give some good shit. We're just beat down by the same old crap every damn week all the time. Hey, I like blondes. Does that help? Someone else said Can Am dealers has all the accessories you want. I think they're right. Generic might be best for you. Sounds harsh but after awhile I start to feel mega too. Been a long weekend.

Reactions: Hunting721
1 - 20 of 34 Posts