Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Can Am Maverick X3 X RS Turbo RR
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have exhausted just about every cosmetic/audio/lighting upgrade one can possibly do on my machine.

I have a 2020 X3 X RS Turbo RR.
What, if any, would be needed performance/suspension upgrades?

Most have told me to keep it fairly stock but what would be some worth while upgrades? Clutch Kit? Tune? Gusset Kit?ShockTherapy?

I am trying to spare no expense making this machine as badass as possible! And now have time on my hands for installation!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Exactly what you listed ........the people who told you to keep it mostly stock don’t know anything about anything :))
The things you listed are way more important than more lighting and cosmetics

Reactions: Mitten Militia

·
Premium Member
2019 x3 Xds R
341 Posts
Get with Craig from pro utv on here. Tell him your done with accessories and need mechanicals now. You want bullet proof? Tell him. He’ll get the stuff together for ya.

I’d definitely get all the upgrades and gussets, shocks done, alt add on kit, shafts, axles, hubs, brakes, x250 and full float mod, intake, header, inter cooler, piping and such. Also look at some track kits, way more fun in the winter. Tune will be on gas availability. Im just stage 3 because I don’t have fuel tanks with 100 or e85 on site. We are in process of buying a private marina for our cats. Those do have the tanks for it. So my tune may change in the near future.
Your almost about where I’m at right now. 25k in accessories done and on. Rest of what I listed will run another 25k at least. I’ll be 75k into this buggy by end of year. After it’s finished I’ll drop it for 20-25k, ghost this forum and move on to what ever hobby interest me next.

I’d defiantly make sure insurance is up to par with what you installed. I carry another 30k for accessories over my buggy insurance. You wreck a buggy you get base market value for it. Nothing for add one. You can have a insurance agent out to inspect and show him receipts when you done. They can adjust the value after that. We did that for our hunting camp seeing it’s a commercial property. The 19 ranger we just totaled out cost 36k when new With accessories. We got 31.5k back for it. If I had not done that, would have been 18k pay out.

·
Premium Member
1,016 Posts
Talk to Trevor at Peak Offroad performance for performance upgrades also a vendor on this site

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd go with 32" tires, I like the Tensor tires, get the Gusset kit for sure, then suspension tuned by KDM, get a clutch kit once you change the tire size, and finally engine mods.... tune, exhaust, turbos

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts