Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else’s dog get annoying when they can’t go outside because it’s 110 out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
Nah, my male spends the day in the pool. The female spends the day in the shade on a lounge chair, LOL.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My guy is terrified of the pool. I try to get him near it he trys to hide in the rocks. Yesterday he kept going over to my trailer on the side of the yard but the gate was up. I put the gate down to see if he'd try to jump the wall and he laid down in the middle of the trailer as flat as he could.

·
Premium Member
10,019 Posts
My guy is terrified of the pool. I try to get him near it he trys to hide in the rocks. Yesterday he kept going over to my trailer on the side of the yard but the gate was up. I put the gate down to see if he'd try to jump the wall and he laid down in the middle of the trailer as flat as he could.
Well, if you want to look at the bright side, you're not continually cleaning your filter for dog hair, LOL!

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s very true. And I also don’t have to deal with him smelling like a lake when we come back from Flagstaff

·
Registered
59 Posts

karma stole my chair last weekend camping.. i guess i can't get up and get another adult beverage with her around

bubba on the other hand tells you when you are done petting him (65lb rock solid stubborn meat head)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had a cocker that would knock over a beer if it was placed on the ground. She was a drunk sometimes. Wouldn’t knock over a soda but a natty lite, couldn’t escape her grasp

·
Registered
477 Posts
These two know to go out the dog door lay in the sun run back in will go with us almost anywhere the love the Amigo its got AC not to thrilled with the Cam Am too noise cockpit to hot this time of year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts