Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2019 maverick trail 1000. 5-2 offset wheels. 27 inch tires. Roof. Mirrors. Full windshield.
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I bought my Maverick Trail The dealer told me that the little squarish spot under the switch panel (sorry, don't have a picture available right now.) was for the radio. I have no doubt that what he was telling me, he honestly believes, but I can't seem to find a tiny radio that even resembles the shape of that spot. It's like putting a square peg in a round hole. or in this case a round radio in a squartagonal hole. It's not super important, but I am going to install a FM receiver and I would like it to look like it belongs there. Or at least fit in the damn hole. I don't want to spend enough to buy a radio station for a receiver that you could hide in your hand. Can't even imagine using any buttons on the dainty little thing with my Big sausage fingers, but, what can I do? Oh! Wait ! I did find a half-assed photo. It's that Squarish looking spot just above the shifter.
20190617_165705.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,123 Posts
What the dealer meant by radio was probably a Rugged Radio or PCI type. They're pretty small, and probably would fit in that space.

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
Or the Rockford fosgate system

1 - 3 of 3 Posts