Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Alex reed, S3 powersports, Highlifter. All make stronger lowers. If stronger is what u are looking for I'd contact Alex reed. He is a vendor on this forum

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah I would contact Areed. He has sweet high clearance lower A-arms, that are fully boxed I believe.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
JT - do you carry all of Alex's products or just certain items? Just curious for future reference.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I'll let the pictures do the talking

Attachments

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Those are sweet for guys that need that clearance.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Those are some unique and strong looking A-arms.

How much heavier are they over stock A-arms?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you don't want to know....

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I wonder if you made those out of solid billet aluminum if they would be strong enough. Actually cast magnesium should work but probably really expensive to manufacture.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
I won't be able to get the arch out of the aluminum ones. I've already thought about that. And I would be afraid of them cracking when they come in contact with something. These arms also have 1/4" skid on the bottom. I assure you there isn't a arm out there stronger than mine. Price is in the $550 area

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
I won't be able to get the arch out of the aluminum ones. I've already thought about that. And I would be afraid of them cracking when they come in contact with something. These arms also have 1/4" skid on the bottom. I assure you there isn't a arm out there stronger than mine. Price is in the $550 area
Those are Bad Ass trophy truck stuff there. LOL If some Knuckle Head hurts those he will have other problems to worry about. Like where to hook the tractor up to drag it out.:smile:
Hey Alex do you make a tubular style long travel setup front and rear yet.

·
Vendor
6,220 Posts
Those are Bad Ass trophy truck stuff there. LOL If some Knuckle Head hurts those he will have other problems to worry about. Like where to hook the tractor up to drag it out.:smile:
Hey Alex do you make a tubular style long travel setup front and rear yet.
yeah if you break those someting else went terribly wrong. I advise everyone to run my gusset kit with those.

LT wise yes and no. We have LT in the works but it will not be a tubular design. I plan on changing the standard for desert racing LT but it will be expensive and worth every penny. Once that gets nailed down and we'll start on a basic LT kit that uses stock shocks. Everything will use uniballs and rod ends. No bushings or balljoints

·
Registered
548 Posts
Another innovative and tough as nails product from CT. Well done Alex! Only problem is that you keep making my wish list get longer and longer!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Wow those are just what I need. Mountain riding in Arizona is really hard on equipment. Alex I just left a message on your work phone.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts