Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Mud busters makes a fender flare that looks better than mine but still nowhere near as nice as factory would look. But it does what it's supposed to do. Or u could do like I did, get a sheet of abs plastic and make your own. You can make two complete sets for around $50.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Alot of peeps are waiting to see if a Xmr version gets released, since it is suppose to have factory flares.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Alot of peeps are waiting to see if a Xmr version gets released, since it is suppose to have factory flares.
Man I hope so! Don't stop in front of me, might get ran over. I rode this weekend and doing the cleaning soon. Not looking forward to it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
image.jpg
U think u need fender flares look at this guy, he needs flares!!!!!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
what in the world?...... is that maverick plastic on a jeep frame? nice...

·
Registered
32 Posts
what are those 35" Iroks?? pretty sweet though I've been waiting for somebody to put a set of interco's on a maverick

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reactions: LBSwank

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those are the "MudBusters Fender Flares".
I had one guy TX tell me that he rolled his Maverick and the fender flares held up great. I'm guessing he must have been riding in the mud?

·
Registered
150 Posts
My buddy rolled his with mudbusters & we found as long as the flares aren't past the tires that you'll be fine, in a roll.

Reactions: RZRDave

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wait...that isn't a joke? How is that even possible? It has to be a joke....there's no way that machine would hold up.
It's not a joke or photo shopped in anyway but I don't see how it's practical. I think it is a ice buggy. Big tires for the cracks n washouts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts