Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The AFR Plus or GEN 4 by Dobeck Performance brings together two technologies within one system to make it the most powerful, user-friendly tuning device on the market. AFR Plus combines an EFI controller with a wideband O2 sensor and AFR gauge to provide a user instant fuel trimming ability and feedback about their vehicle’s tuning operation. The GEN 4 is a piggy-back EFI controller because it does not replace the stock ECU, but rather monitors the signals to the injectors and makes fuel adjustments based on the mode settings. The GEN 4 has a push button interface on the gauge allowing access up to 6 different modes to allow for quick fine tuning by the end user without needing a computer. Please give us a call if you have any installation or technical questions regarding the controller.

KB Motorsports
270-774-1982

·
Registered
399 Posts
I seen that they now offer this for the Maverick Turbo, Id be interested in this vs an ECU tune and I'm very familiar with these units since I've used a couple already in past buggies.

I'm Ok with the current power but would like to ensure that I'm running a safe AFR since I put on a race up-pipe and slip-on's.

Their website shows the same part number for both 2015 and 2016 but this can't be possible if they run different injectors and different power levels from factory, I'm sure Dobeck isn't aware of these changes between the models?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts