• Just right

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a rough video, but do you think the Maverick gets going fast enough? or Quick enough to top speed? How about with 2 people at 200lbs each?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be racing in BITD, SCORE, WORCS, KOH and Robby Gordon! Busy year in the Mav. Hopefully she brings some wins against the POPO's

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Well good luck I think it's an awesome machine but can u really have enough hp??

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I am ok with a top speed of 75ish mph but getting to that speed quicker is what I will want. The quicker these cars get up close to top speed the harder it is for any other SxS to get past you. Everything evens out with the higher speeds so get there the quickest and you should be able to stay out front.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Technically its adding 200 pounds since ya have to have a driver, so its a test of carrying a 200 pound passenger not carrying 400 pounds. Add 200 pounds in the bed and it would be carrying 400 pounds (passenger and weight in bed).

·
Registered
791 Posts
There are a lot of people talking about the top speed of the Maverick but correct me if I am wrong, are the Mavericks not governed at around 76 MPH? I know my Renegade is. Would obviously go faster in some situations if you could remap the ECM to eliminate the governor.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
It felt like it would go faster but just stopped at around 75 the other day when we ran it. I don't personally need it to go faster but I'm sure there are some that will

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking at the way the speedo climbs, looks very similar to the way a stock renegade 800 atv's accelerate. I couldn't make out the shiftout rpm that well, but it did seem to flatten out and not climb much higher than 8000?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
From what I understand, they are limited by laws, or lawyers or something along those lines.... yes they have a governor....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts